Sunday, August 31, 2008

Embarrassingly Poetic

Here I go again, fancying myself a poet not to mention being inspired by a certain lady whom I find so wonderful and so vibrant, I composed a poem for her. It's my little way of expressing myself to her in a more artful and chivalric manner. I just can't help it! anyways here it is:


Embarrassingly Poetic


The first time I saw your smile I was captivated and charmed
You have rekindled within me this passion so strong this feeling so deep
That sometimes I stop and think about, if all these are real

You are like a fairy that fascinates me,
The longer I look at you the more I get enthralled
By the prism of your beauty that radiates and scintillates

What is it about you that keeps me mesmerized
How can I explain all the things I feel
It makes me wonder if all these are real

Now I must apologize for my bumbling incoherence
These simple words I cannot say before your presence
So please pardon me for trying to be embarrassingly poetic

No comments: